One of the few countries in the world that is open to offering surrogacy services to foreigners is Ukraine. Our agency, Delivering Dreams International Surrogacy, welcomes couples from all over the world: from the USA, Europe, South America, and South East Asia who can't have children by themselves. Surrogacy in Ukraine is a salvation for such couples.
Today, Ukraine faces a serious challenge: military aggression by its neighbor, the Russian Federation. In the first weeks of the invasion, even the capital city of Kiev was under threat.
At the same time, our priority is always the safety of your future children and their surrogate mothers. That's why weeks before the war started, we did our best to move them to a safer region, to the west of the country, to the city of Lviv, without any additional expenses for IPs. Here, Delivering Dreams provided surrogate mothers with housing and the best doctors to give life to their long-awaited children, surrounded by peace and care.
Since the start of the military aggression, the Delivering Dreams agency has not only been in contact with every surrogate mother who is already carrying children but has also opened opportunities for new couples who are just beginning their surrogacy journey.
Right now, all our clients' embryos and biomaterials are in a safe place that maintains the optimal temperature for storage. We are monitoring the situation so that, if necessary, the storage facility can be moved further into Europe. We would like to point out right away that we have pre-prepared rooms at a depth of more than 10m below ground level, under the foundation of reinforced concrete structures. So, we recommend calming down and safely wait for the end of hostilities, knowing that your embryos and biomaterials in a safe place.
Even in times of war, Delivering Dreams:
- Not a single surrogate mother was left out!
- Pregnant surrogates were brought to L'viv a few weeks before the start of the war at no extra cost over and above the original agreement with the IP.
- Our team stayed in Ukraine to provide the highest quality services to our IPs and surrogates.
- We have never lost touch with our surrogates at any stage of the process.
- All FDs and surrogates stay in touch with each other.
- Our surrogates have never missed an appointment or gone without medication
- Evacuated pregnant surrogates to Poland within 48 hours after explosions near Lviv
- Transported all clients' biomaterials - embryos, sperm, and eggs from Kiev to Lviv and Slovakia safely and free of charge.
- Transported the last pregnant surrogate from Sumy safely.
- Each couple was fully documented for full arrangements for the children's departure.
- We helped surrogate mothers and IPs who were rejected by other agencies and clinics to be reunited.
War reveals true character, through actions, not words.
Delivering Dreams provides excellent service and care to our surrogates and IPs despite the brutal war in Ukraine. We are proud of the heroic work of our team and the sacrifices they continue to make for our IPs and surrogates.
Surrogate and IVF Programs for couples around the world