Warm Wishes this Holiday Season From Delivering Dreams International Surrogacy
This year has been challenging for Ukrainians and the world. Yet, many couples welcomed newborns that brought light and beauty into this world through surrogacy in Ukraine.
At Delivering Dreams this year our actions speak far louder than any words.
· Before the war ever started, we moved our pregnant surrogates to western Ukraine
· We had satellite phones and cash reserves to prevent interruptions in communication and medical care
Most significantly, Delivering Dreams did not flee the country when the war started. We stayed. Our team remained in place in Ukraine to oversee the health and well-being of all our surrogates.
As a leader in ethical safe surrogacy in any circumstances our team, surrogates, and intended parents were interviewed by over 35 outlets including a cover story in New York Times Magazine, the Economist, World, Wall Street Journal, the Guardian, and many others.
During the worst part of the war Delivering Dreams:
· Organized the evacuation of surrogates from occupied areas to western Ukraine
· Provided daily updates for all clients
· Kept Intended parents in constant contact with their surrogates
· Provided surrogates seamless medical care independent of location
· Organized biological parents’ safe passage home with their newborn and all documentation
· Transported biological material out of Ukraine
· Reunited intended parents and surrogates from other agencies who lost all communication when other agencies fled.
In April, Delivering Dreams resumed all surrogacy programs and is again helping couples realize their dreams with new pregnancies. Keeping our surrogates, the children they were carrying, and our parents safe and with all utilities and comforts is our constant goal. Susan Kersch-Kibler, our founder, spends time in Ukraine meeting with medical facilities, families, and newborns in person.
We love all that we do and thank you for the opportunity to aid you in your journey to parenthood.
From all our team we wish you Happy Holidays and a New Year filled with love and peace. May all your dreams come true in 2023!
Very best wishes!