Who Should Consider Surrogacy as an Opportunity to Have Children?
One in eight couples suffers from infertility. For many, IVF, while roughly 20% successful, works. There are also many ways to create a family, like adoption.
If you are unable to safely carry and deliver a child, you should consider surrogacy.
There are several reasons you may not be able to safely carry a child such as:
- Existing medical condition – whether it is something you are born with or not;
- Not having a uterus from birth or as a result of a hysterectomy
- Uterine abnormalities, including uterine scarring
- The inability to develop a thick, supportive uttering lining
- Heart disease
- Kidney disease
- Severe diabetes
- Medical issues as a result of a prior pregnancy or the risk that another pregnancy could be life-threatening to the mother.
- A serious medical condition that could be exacerbated by pregnancy or cause significant risk to the fetus.
- A chronic condition that requires medication potentially dangerous to a pregnancy that cannot be interrupted or halted.
- If you have had unsuccessful attempts at IVF.
Learn More About International Surrogacy In Ukraine:
Delivering Dreams helps couples throughout the world struggling with infertility have children. Located in NJ and Kyiv and Lviv, Ukraine, our amazing medical facilities and professionals, surrogates and donors are in Ukraine, because Ukrainian law protects the rights of parents and their children from inception at affordable costs and high success rates.
Unique to Delivering Dreams, we offer guaranteed not to exceed, all-inclusive pricing and contracts under US law to provide prospective parents legal and financial security.
1 in 6 couples are struggling with infertility. You are not alone. We want to be your path to parenthood.
International surrogacy made simple!
#infertilityjourney #surrogacy #internationalsurrogacy #ukrainesurrogacy #surrogacyinukraine #surrogacycost #surrogacyagency #genderselection #eggdonation #fertility #affordablesurrogacy #deliveringdreams