Don't Delay Your Ukrainian Surrogacy Plans! Why You Should Start Now!
Don’t wait on your surrogacy plans! Now is the time to start, and here’s why
The Coronavirus has introduced us to social distancing, quarantines, stay at home orders and international border closings. This situation is beyond our control and it can make us feel hopeless.
It can feel like your dreams of having your child through Ukrainian surrogacy are in a helpless holding pattern.
I can assure you this is not the case.
As soon as the quarantine is lifted in Ukraine, medical facilities will be able to resume normal activity with donors, surrogates and intended parents. Ukraine is lifting some restrictions on the quarantine this week and they have developed a step by step plan to open up the country again.
One or two months may seem like a long time, but in surrogacy terms it is not. It takes this much time for you to have everything ready.
These are things you can do to get ready for the first medical steps of your surrogacy program.
The great news is that you can do all that now and we will help you be successful every step of the way!
- Get all your questions answered and thoroughly understand the process
- Have critical tests reviewed by doctors,
- Set plans for the tests you will need to start the program,
- Collect the necessary documentation to be accepted into the program,
- We get everything translated and notarized,
- Determine the surrogacy package that best suits your needs and budget or have us design a program for your unique concerns,
- Speak with the doctor or embryologist overseeing your surrogacy,
- Choose a donor,
- Choose a surrogate,
- Meet your surrogate and get to know her,
- Meet your coordinator,
- Put everything in place to ship biological material like sperm or embryos,
- Create a timeline for medical treatment to implement as soon as things change,
- Review and execute agreements.
Wow you can do all this and be ready to go as soon as quarantine restrictions are lifted! This time is an opportunity! You will get a jump on the process. It will shorten your surrogacy journey.
When the quarantine is lifted, medical services will start on a first come first serve basis, so we want to make sure you don’t have a wait.
So, let’s do this together! Let’s come up with a program and plan that meets your situation. Let’s chat and get started.
Start now. You have waited long enough!
Looking forward to making your dreams happen as soon as possible!
Stay healthy and safe.
Best wishes, Susan