LEGAL FAMILY BALANCING
We believe in delivering the quality options and level of service we would expect ourselves.
All our packages are comprehensive and affordable.
Our IVF programs:
In this program we will provide you the stimulation procedure of your own oocytes and do the egg retrieval procedure. The programs included ICSI, embryo cultivation until the blastocyst stage, embryo hatching, medical consultations and embryo transfer procedure.
DONOR FROZEN OOCYTES
In this program we will use donor cryopreserved oocytes. We will provide you donor profiles with photos and information about the donor. You will get not less than 6 oocytes for fertilization. But there is a danger that after thawing some of them may not survive).
DONOR FRESH OOCYTES
We will choose a donor from the donor base and stimulate her. After the stimulation, you will receive not less than 15 oocytes for fertilization. This program is more recommended because it increases your chances to receive a healthy embryo after fertilization and cultivation).
You may adopt the embryo that other couples donated to the clinic. We cannot divulge the identity of the couple or show their photosю In this case, you will have very basic information about parents and a description of how do they look like).
In this program you will have the donor of oocytes and the donor of sperm. You can choose donors from a big donor base. We will provide you photos of donors and detailed information about them).
DONOR OOCYTES SHIPPING
The cost will be varied and depends on how many eggs you want to buy and where to ship. In this program, we choose a donor from cryobank and ship the oocytes to the clinic in your hometown for fertilization and embryo transfer.
ALL PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- Initial consultation and development of a personalized treatment plan to get the best results
- Personal doctor and medical coordinator who will work with you throughout all stages of your treatments
- Endometrial lining stimulation protocol
- Embryo culture and embryo transfer
- Semen analysis and sperm preparation
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Detail embryological development reports
- Photos of transferred embryos
- 2 airport transfers
- Assistance with hotel and travel arrangements
- Interpretation throughout the program
- Personal coordinator to accompany you and handle all organizational issues
- IVF (In Vitro Fertilization)
- ICSI (Intracytoplasmic sperm injection)
- Egg Donation
- Sperm Donation
- Gender selection
- FET (Frozen Embryo Transfer)
- Embryo Adoption
- Genetic Testing PGD-24 (NGS) PGD-A
- Tandem IVF (own and donor eggs)
- Fertility Preservation
- Unlimited Donor Package
What are the success rates for ivf?
- No waiting and high success rates
- Gender selection is legal
- Affordable all-inclusive packages cost
- Excellent well screened donor selection
- No egg sharing
- Only one visit is necessary, for only a couple of days
OUR IVF SUCCESS RATES:
- IVF + ICSI + EGG DONATION – all age groups: 72.8%
- IVF + ICSI + SPERM DONATION – all age groups: 53%
- IVF + ICSI up to 35 years old: 48%
- IVF + ICSI 35-40 years old: 32.5%
- IVF + ICSI over 40 years old: 20%
IVF IN UKRAINE
IVF treatment for infertility in Ukraine is becoming more and more popular. The affordable cost of IVF is the greatest driving factor. As an independent international agency, Delivering Dreams screens all clinics we work with to ensure they have the highest level of success and medical services.
Most have international accreditations. We demand a level of care that meets the standards of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE) and the American Reproductive Society of Medicine (ARSM).
Delivering dreams serves mostly European and American patients and ensures there is fluent translation in English and other major European languages.
Procedure of IVF
It is important to realize that each person’s IVF experience is completely unique. We do not treat everyone the same. Everyone needs personalized treatment to have the best chance of success. Each couple or individual going through IVF may have unique challenges or medical history. Each person will have their own protocol which can slightly alter the length of each step.
This piece is designed to give you an overview of what the two most common protocols are and how long they can take.
Absolutely! A single woman can have IVF.
Yes, using a sperm donor for them IVF protocol.
Woman who is HIV, Hepatitis B and C or RW Syphilis positive.
There is no legal age limit for IVF treatment in Ukraine. However, it is usual that no access to treatment is allowed over the age of 51 years due to potential health problems.
If you are over this age you may still be able to be successful. We would work with you to get specific tests done required by the doctors to confirm your eligibility.
For both of parents:
- Bloodwork results for:
- Hepatitis B and C
- RW Syphilis
- Scan of your endometrium performed between day 8-12 of your menstrual cycle
- Ultrasound of your ovaries on the 1-2 day of the cycle
- Hormone tests for LH, FSH, AMH and Prolactin
- Sperm testing showing volume, morphology, and motility.
- IVF with egg donation
- IVF with sperm donation
- IVF with own oocytes and sperm
Embryo donation programs:
There are two types of embryo donation programs.
- First, there is a donation from patients who donated their surplus embryos once their family is complete.
- Second, there is an embryo donation from egg and sperm donors which are created for patients who choose a specific egg and sperm donor.
Success rates are usually higher for the second type of donation as the eggs come from young donors.
For both options you can choose embryos that have been PGD tested. In this case you will know the gender.
What Guaranteed programs are available:
IVF "Guaranteed +" with donor oocytes - The program lasts up to the child’s birth. The Unlimited number of stimulation cycles. The Unlimited number of transfers of fresh and thawed embryos.
Yes, in Ukraine the gender selection is completely legal and common practice.
Price for IVF treatment in each individual case will be different. Costs for IVF treatment, according to the N.C.S.L., the average I.V.F. cycle can be from $12,000 to $17,000 (not including medication).
These costs are approximate because we deal with several clinics depending on your situation and the program of interest.
Donor programs - €9,800
Standard (Own oocytes) - €7,900
- Medicines (donor medicines are included)
IVF with donor eggs in Ukraine Egg Donation in Ukraine. According to the Ministry of Healthcare in Ukraine, all egg and sperm donors are anonymous. For international patients, egg donors can be identifiable on unique occasions but only if the donor signs a voluntary consent of personal data disclosure. Egg donors can only donate between the ages of 18 and 35 years. There is no centralized donor database so potential donors can donate repeatedly. However, clinics point out that many works to European standards and ESHRE guidelines which permit donation only six times.
IVF cost in Ukraine with donor’s eggs get paid approximately 350-500 Euros to donate and in order to do so, they must, by law, undergo a series of tests to ensure that they are healthy.
IVF clinics in Ukraine need a license to operate from the Ministry of Healthcare of Ukraine. They get inspected every three years to ensure that they comply. In addition, some fertility clinics will have further audits and may well have ISO certification too.
IVF results from clinics get submitted annually to the Ukrainian Association of Reproductive Medicine. This data is also reported to the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE) and the American Reproductive Society of Medicine (ARSM).
Ukraine offers patients the opportunity of parenthood at a lower cost than elsewhere. IVF clinics attract patients from throughout the world and it is worth considering if you are considering travelling overseas for IVF treatment.
How many times and how long do I have to be in Ukraine?
There is usually nothing unsafe about having sexual intercourse while cycling, but many women who are using injectable medication for IUI or IVF may experience enlarged ovaries, which might make intercourse uncomfortable. While sex during fertility treatment isn’t unsafe, there are several instances where intercourse and ejaculation are not recommended to increases the chances of success.