LEGAL FAMILY BALANCING
We believe in delivering the quality options and level of service we would expect ourselves.
All our packages are comprehensive and affordable.
Our IVF programs:
In this program we will provide you the stimulation procedure of your own oocytes and do the egg retrieval procedure. The programs included ICSI, embryo cultivation until the blastocyst stage, embryo hatching, medical consultations and embryo transfer procedure.
DONOR FROZEN OOCYTES
In this program we will use donor cryopreserved oocytes. We will provide you donor profiles with photos and information about the donor. You will get not less than 6 oocytes for fertilization. But there is a danger that after thawing some of them may not survive).
DONOR FRESH OOCYTES
We will choose a donor from the donor base and stimulate her. After the stimulation, you will receive not less than 15 oocytes for fertilization. This program is more recommended because it increases your chances to receive a healthy embryo after fertilization and cultivation).
You may adopt the embryo that other couples donated to the clinic. We cannot divulge the identity of the couple or show their photosю In this case, you will have very basic information about parents and a description of how do they look like).
In this program you will have the donor of oocytes and the donor of sperm. You can choose donors from a big donor base. We will provide you photos of donors and detailed information about them).
DONOR OOCYTES SHIPPING
The cost will be varied and depends on how many eggs you want to buy and where to ship. In this program, we choose a donor from cryobank and ship the oocytes to the clinic in your hometown for fertilization and embryo transfer.
ALL PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- Initial consultation and development of a personalized treatment plan to get the best results
- Personal doctor and medical coordinator who will work with you throughout all stages of your treatments
- Endometrial lining stimulation protocol
- Embryo culture and embryo transfer
- Semen analysis and sperm preparation
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Detail embryological development reports
- Photos of transferred embryos
- 2 airport transfers
- Assistance with hotel and travel arrangements
- Interpretation throughout the program
- Personal coordinator to accompany you and handle all organizational issues
- IVF (In Vitro Fertilization)
- ICSI (Intracytoplasmic sperm injection)
- Egg Donation
- Sperm Donation
- Gender selection
- FET (Frozen Embryo Transfer)
- Embryo Adoption
- Genetic Testing PGD-24 (NGS) PGD-A
- Tandem IVF (own and donor eggs)
- Fertility Preservation
- Unlimited Donor Package
What are the success rates for ivf?
- No waiting and high success rates
- Gender selection is legal
- Affordable all-inclusive packages cost
- Excellent well screened donor selection
- No egg sharing
- Only one visit is necessary, for only a couple of days
OUR IVF SUCCESS RATES:
- IVF + ICSI + EGG DONATION – all age groups: 72.8%
- IVF + ICSI + SPERM DONATION – all age groups: 53%
- IVF + ICSI up to 35 years old: 48%
- IVF + ICSI 35-40 years old: 32.5%
- IVF + ICSI over 40 years old: 20%
IVF IN UKRAINE
IVF treatment for infertility in Ukraine is becoming more and more popular. The affordable cost of IVF is the greatest driving factor. As an independent international agency, Delivering Dreams screens all clinics we work with to ensure they have the highest level of success and medical services.
Most have international accreditations. We demand a level of care that meets the standards of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE) and the American Reproductive Society of Medicine (ARSM).
Delivering dreams serves mostly European and American patients and ensures there is fluent translation in English and other major European languages.
Procedure of IVF
It is important to realize that each person’s IVF experience is completely unique. We do not treat everyone the same. Everyone needs personalized treatment to have the best chance of success. Each couple or individual going through IVF may have unique challenges or medical history. Each person will have their own protocol which can slightly alter the length of each step.
This piece is designed to give you an overview of what the two most common protocols are and how long they can take.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers About IVF In Ukraine
Each couple or single woman going through IVF is unique and will have personalized treatment adjusted daily, if necessary, with constant oversight by doctors.
There are a number of IVF programs available for you in Ukraine:
- IVF with egg donation
- IVF with your oocytes and sperm donation
- IVF with your own oocytes and sperm
- Embryo donation programs:
- All IVF fertilizations are done with ICSI.
The average cost of one cycle of IVF is more than $20,000, according to Fertility IQ. The total cost of IVF is generally between $20,000 and $30,000 with everything included.
These costs are approximate because we work with several excellent clinics and address individual needs and challenged to maximize your success.
- Programs start at $9000 all inclusive.
- Donor oocytes - Unlimited IVF cycles and transfers until your child is successfully born.
- Own oocytes – Unlimited IVF cycles and transfers as above with your own oocytes (not donor oocytes) until your child is successfully born.
Yes, in Ukraine the gender selection is completely legal and common practice.
The only costs not included in the programs are:
- Medicines for stimulation for egg retrieval (Approximately $1200 - included in guaranteed programs)
- (Donor medicines included)
- Medicines for endometrium stimulation. (Approximately $300 - included in guaranteed programs.)
- Hormones for maintaining the pregnancy.
- Transportation in Ukraine
- Accommodation and food
Stated success rates are averages and doctors always take a close look at every individual situation and provide an honest assessment of success. They also depend on so many factors such as your age, hormone levels and the type of surrogacy. On average the success rates are very high, approximately 80% for the first transfer.
In Ukraine, legally all egg and sperm donors are anonymous. For international patients, your egg donors can be identifiable on unique occasions. There are also elite and VIP donors available at additional cost.
Based on characteristics and requirements donor profiles will be presented to review until the perfect match is found.
IVF with Own Oocytes – This program requires you to travel to Ukraine twice.
- The first for stimulation process and egg retrieval, which takes 7-14 days. This can be minimized by starting stimulation at home.
- Second trip – embryo transfer. It takes just 3-4 days in Ukraine.
IVF with Donor Oocytes - This program requires travel to Ukraine only once for embryo transfer for approximately 3-4 days (Sperm can be shipped also or donate in person in Ukraine.).
There is no legal age limit for IVF treatment in Ukraine. However, often it is not possible after 51 years old due to potential health problems. Tests could still confirm eligibility.
AMH levels are very important. To participate AMH must be 0.5 or higher.
Someone with HIV, Hepatitis B, C or RW Syphilis positive.
Yes, it Is completely legal and acceptable.
World class! Embryologists and doctors have studied abroad and have done tens of thousands of IVF cycles. They have advanced techniques that are not available in most countries.
As an independent international agency, Delivering Dreams screens all clinics we work with to ensure they have the highest level of success and services. The meets the standards of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE) and the American Reproductive Society of Medicine (ARSM). Delivering dreams serves mostly European and American patients helping ensure a smooth process.
IVF clinics in Ukraine need a license to operate from the Ministry of Healthcare of Ukraine. They get inspected every three years to ensure that they comply. In addition, some fertility clinics will have further audits and may well have ISO certification too.
IVF results from clinics get submitted annually to the Ukrainian Association of Reproductive Medicine. This data is also reported to the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE) and the American Reproductive Society of Medicine (ARSM).
Most importantly, you are treated like a VIP. No waits, the ability to have direct access to doctors and other medical professionals round the clock and compassionate and supportive care.
All programs with Delivering Dreams include airport transfers and translation at all meetings with medical professionals. There will always be a customer service manager at all your appointments. Assistance and guidance is provided in locating accommodations and the information and support required to enjoy the stay during the IVF procedure.
As soon as the doctors review basic test results, the program can start right away. Exact dates will depend on the time of the menstrual cycle. Schedule a call to get to know the Delivering Dreams team and get information about IVF in Ukraine: Schedule A Call IVF IN UKRAINE